What are the best gluten free restaurants in San Diego?
The Nima community has been busy testing gluten free restaurants in San Diego! Here are some of our findings.
Perfect scores: 5 out of 5
- Island Prime – From ahi tuna to gluten-free French onion soup this place will hit anyone’s spot
- Greystone Steak House – A true steakhouse with steaks galore
- Saiko Sake and Sushi Bar – The sashimi is a clear winner
- Stacked – Fashion Mall – Try the lettuce wrap burger with some fries
Close winners with scores higher than 4
- The Trails Eatery – A breakfast eatery with a dedicated GF menu! Pancakes here we come!
- Provisional Restaurant at The Pendry Hotel – A classic place with breakfast, lunch, and dinner options
Want to see more?Download the Nima app to:
- Discover new restaurants – new restaurants are tested and added each day.
- See the most recent tests and dishes at each restaurant
- Share your own Nima tests – contribute to the community by reviewing your own tests